Boat SlipsMarina Services
Pier 32 Marina is pleased to be the finest marina in San Diego. Tenants will enjoy first class amenities and state-of-the-art waterfront facilities.
- Slips – 22′ – 60′
- End Ties – 68′ – 120′
- Side Ties – 57 side ties available for your skiff, dinghy or any other small watercraft, 12′ minimum required.
- Concrete Docks – New state of the art 50 year maintenance free docks installed by Bellingham Marine, the largest and most experienced marina builder in the world.
- Sport Fisher “Isen Glass Row” – Our one of a kind sport fisher slips, also known as “Isen Glass Row” sets Pier 32 Marina in a class of its own. Our specially designed slips have been modified for those sport fishing vessels with wide beams and large swim steps. Back in and pull up to the dock without the hassle of the angled triangle corner. We have squared off these special slips to accommodate our sport fishers.
- Phone – Each dock box is wired and cabled for ATT phone service.
- Power – An individual meter available on each dock box allows you power to your vessel and with your own meter, you are only invoiced for your usage and a basic service fee.
- FFSatellite Television – This marina offers a “state of the art” High Definition DirecTV distribution system. The cable fitting located at your personal dock box is equipped to deliver multiple DirecTV satellite signals to your boat. All of this on only one wire for one or more receivers or DVRs and is offered by Commercial Satellite.
> Boat Slips
> Boat Storage
> Current Rates
Our state of the art marina facility offers a variety of boater amenities.
3201 Marina Way
National City, Ca 91950
Monday-Sunday, 8am – 5pm
Toll Free: 1-800-729-7547
Enjoy the bike trail adjacent to our marina which will take you south, east or north.